Thursday 12 November 2015

Persephone's Medicine



It's not always healthy to rely on other people's opinions but I am getting beautifully affirmed by dear souls at the moment and I thank you for it.

The past few weeks have been a rite of passage it seems; a guided tour of the underworld complete with obsidian guide and exorcisms. Rich medicine! Nothing to fear! I am really ready for the second year training of the Interfaith Seminary to move onto Birth now; my impatient seedling is ready to break the soil!

As a mentor to students on the OneSpirit Interfaith ministry training I am reliving my own training somehow to a factor of 1000! I don't recall feeling in as much exquisite detail every eroded rock of my soil the first time around. That is not to say that this interim phase before the second year got into a swing wasn't profound - in fact it was very shocking - but it came from my unconscious and returned to my unconscious like a surging bubbling flash flood that left me changed and re-shaped with little memory of the water itself.

From starting my doula training, to manifesting a yoni egg, to miraculously getting it inside me (and not being able to get it out), to norovirus, to tussles with my deepest fears in work, to moving house, to unpacking my old life, to All Souls, to reconnecting to my paternal line, to standing up in my integrity against wrongdoing and winning, to facing upto my own "evil" and still loving me, to getting gorgeous cuddles from my Cariad, to manifesting a cat, to last saturday's red tent where I wept for the pain of the World and they wept with me, to starting a threshold choir singing to the dying, to endings and new beginnings... !

Rich medicine indeed. And I;m only a month along.

No comments:

Post a Comment