Tuesday 3 November 2015

All about the Roots


My am I red right now; in my root; rustling around in the basement clearing things out.

As this blog is a metaphorical baby then at 3 weeks gestation it is little more than a bundle of cells on pilgrimage down the fallopian tube to make it's home in the uterus. The sex of the baby at this point is set but as yet unknown. The variable factor which determines the sex is the father's chromosome - how interesting!

The genetic code is there but it is yet to take form. Yep... that describes this blog for sure!

What is being cleared out of the basement at the moment is all ancestral stuff. All about the Roots.

I was amazed to hear from my Aunt today - she was reaching out to me from my paternal line - I wept with joy to hear that she has been doing family constellation work and healing - I thought it was just me, on my own, living out the psychodramas of that part of my past. What a relief! And how interesting.

I don't know my wider family. I don't have conscious roots. Trying to BE in a place, space, community, society, world... in relationship, intimate, vulnerable... trying to be me - without those roots - has been an uphill struggle.

What a joy to make that connection. And to feel again that signpost and waymarker that I am on track... and on track to the Womb it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment